If you would like to install unique furniture that will charm customers for years, this is a job for you.
The responsibilities of a kitchen fitter include:
- Precise, efficient and very clean installation of furniture prepared with appropriate measurements;
- The measurement of resulting elements that are produced during furniture installation and their transfer to production;
- The care for the aesthetics of the installed furniture; keeping everything clean during installation;
- Preparing reports on the progress of the work;
- A lot of experience in the installation of high quality furniture manufactured with individual measurements (at least 3 years of experience as the main fitter);
- The preparation of precise measurements;
- Good manners;
- The ability to maintain order while working;
- Analytical thinking;
- Quick and effective problem solving;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- The ability to read technical drawing;
- The use of manual tools: milling machine, hand plane, plunge-cut saw, mitre saw, grooving machine and other;
- Driving license B category is a plus;
- The ability to follow instructions when installing home appliances and additional furniture equipment
- Stable working conditions – employment contract;
- Good salary, bonuses for efficient installation;
- Opportunities for personal development (trainings in the area);
- Work in the country as well as abroad (travelling to interesting parts of the world);
- A tool necessary for the installation of high quality furniture;
- A phone.
We are also looking for independent fitting teams.